How to submit an interview or a story?
This is our hobby project to inspire small-scale enterprises to dream big.
We will cover the story genre of rags-riches, nothing to somethings, nothing to everything, and tried-failed-tried and failed.
If you fit into any of the above genres, we’d love to hear from you.
The lists of questions should be filled with appropriate answers, first few paragraphs should be written in the third person.
We require an image of the person you are submitting an interview.
- What inspired you to build “your startup name”? *
- How have your priorities changed from when you first started?
- Is there anything you would have done differently when starting?
- How did you decide where to establish your company?
- What challenges did you overcome at the beginning of your journey?*
- What is unique about your businessss?*
- What advice would you give to someone trying to become an entrepreneur?*
- How did you first select your employees?
- How did you raise funding?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What strategies did you first use for marketing your business?
- How did you establish your culture?
- How do you define success?*
- What’s your favorite book? Which and Why?
- What have you enjoyed most about starting your own company?
- What are the qualities of a good entrepreneur?
- How long did it take you to find success?
- What are you working on now?
- TL;DR by Your name *
Questions marked (*) are mandatory, and we require at least ten questions to be answered.
Your interview will be scheduled and may take weeks to a month to be published. If you’d like to expedite the process, below are the options.
The packages are listed below. Support our Mission. You can help Enterprenuer.org Reach out.
Choose the packages that suit you.
$0 for you
- Get published
- Single link
- Take times
$50 for you
- Get published now
- Three dofollow backlink
- Relevant external link
- Visitor analytics
I love what you do
$100 for you
- Everything in True
- Stick to the homepage
- Stick to the city page
- Stick to the State page
- Badge of honor
An interview invitee must be an entrepreneur, business owner, founder, C-level executive, or hustler. A professor should have a fantastic story that inspires.
We do not accept email attachments; please upload the document on google drive and send us the link on our email.
Example of the Kudos package: https://enterprenuer.org/founders/meet-leen-kawas-founder-of-propel-bio-partners/
Please send us an email at [email protected] to get featured on Enterprenuer.org.